Yes, I realise it’s only the first week in November and no, I don’t think it’s a little early for this…
Christmas seems to suddenly be everywhere right now. I literally couldn’t move for the festive decs and mince pies in M&S yesterday, and tomorrow our television screens will be graced with the first showing of the John Lewis Christmas ad. What’s more, the Christmas market comes to Birmingham next week which makes it official – it’s time to get your Christmas jumper!!
And as seems to be the case with each passing year, more and more retailers are catching on to the fact that there’s money to be made here. What started out as a comedic novelty for the last day at work, has now become high fashion (okay, maybe not high fashion)…But alongside those that play ‘Jingle bells’ (yes, I have that one – thank you Primark), are fancy fair isle, casual cashmere and wholesome knits – there’s a Christmas jumper out there for everyone!
So here are my top picks from the high street this year for the whole family.
- Candy cane navy and red: Next £22
- Robin with hat: Primark £12
- Grey reindeer: House of Fraser £30 (sale)
- Cream and navy fair isle: House of Fraser £55
- Bergundy stag: John Lewis £69.95
- Burton £20
- Bergundy fair isle pattern: Howick House of Fraser £19.20 (sale)
- Green Rudolf jumper: Blue Zoo at Debenhams £14-£21
- Colourful striped: John Lewis £18-£20
- Cream reindeer crew neck: Next £11.50 – £12.50
- Pink embroidered: Next £21 – £23
- Robin: John Lewis £22
Happy shopping! x
Where will you be heading for your Christmas jumper this year?