#MySundayPhoto

I’ve been meaning to take part in the #MySundayPhoto series for a long time and I’m not really sure why I haven’t! But with the festive season upon us I figure there’s no better time to get involved since we have lots of family time coming up and pictures galore. Plus I have an SLR camera on the top of my list to Santa, so I’m hoping that I’ll be able to use this to document my journey to becoming an astounding photographer! (I can live in hope!)

#MySundayphotoSo here’s my photo for this week which I just couldn’t resist snapping. Taylor is literally climbing up everything now, but has only just figured out how to get down! Admittedly, this may have had something to do with Mum accidentally letting her fall once or twice and her hitting her head on the coffee table, so she’s not been so keen on trying it again. It also doesn’t help that we have wooden floors throughout our living space so I’ve been trying to get her to practice in the bedroom where there’s carpet and she can hold onto to the bed.

I know it’s a little mean but it really madeΒ me giggle how she started to panic when she wanted to get down and whining at me to help her – the picture captures that panic perfectly! I also love that she’s still standing on her tiptoes and hasn’t quite figured out that using her heels would make balancing a whole lot easier! She’s just this week figured it out. She’s also walking whilst holding onto my hands – I think we will have our hands full over Christmas!

OneDad3Girls

1. Photalife
    December 13, 2015 at 10:52 am

Very sweet photo, I am loving the outfit. Thank you for joining in and look forward to seeing your Christmas photos

December 13, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Thanks! Got to love a Christmas jumper! Looking forward to joining in going forward πŸ™‚

2. Kim Carberry
    December 13, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Aww! Such a cutie! Absolutely adorable!
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Graze Christmas Pudding – Review!!My Profile

December 13, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Thanks Kim! She is a sweetheart x

3. Coombe Mill - Fiona Cambouropoulos
    December 13, 2015 at 11:09 pm

The little Christmas dress is adorable #MySundayPhoto

4. NewMummyBlog
    December 14, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Natalie, she is absolutely gorgeous! Where did you get that dress from, it’s adorable?
    H has been doing this for months and literally EVERYTHING is either in reach or almost in reach which then causes ‘I want THAT’ tantrums. Hoping you don’t reach the tantrum stage til after Xmas as it’s a meltdown you probably want to avoid!
    NewMummyBlog recently posted…#TheBabyFormula – Week 6My Profile

December 14, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Ha, I think we are well and truly there – this week she seems to have turned into such a tinker overnight! Tantrums because she wants to get to the fire, or can’t reach the remote on the coffee table! At least we will both have an eventful Christmas! The dress was actually given to me by a friend but I think it’s Boots Baby Club – I’ve picked up a few cute items from there x

5. Robyn
    December 15, 2015 at 8:29 am

Such an exciting time when they’re on the brink of walking! I think we may also have a walker sometime over the Christmas period, our little fellow is getting very confident at pulling himself up, especially on the dog! He does everything for the first time for his grandparents – first smile was to grandma, first crawl was at their house – so I think when we visit them for Christmas, that’s when he’ll walk. Lovely photos, such a sweet outfit πŸ™‚
    Robyn recently posted…FOCUS – WORD OF THE WEEKMy Profile