#MySundayPhoto

#MySundayPhoto

My Sunday photo this week is one from our family holiday to Cape Verde earlier this month. After the Christmas mayhem we packed our suitcases and were lucky enough to enjoy some winter sun and some much-needed quality time together as a family.

Unfortunately for the most part, Taylor was a bit of a grump! She refused to sleep in her buggy, so no daytime naps resulted in quite a few meltdowns. I was going to choose one of the few photos I have of her smiling for this, but instead chose this one – which far better sums up her mood. We still had a great time but I don’t think we’ll be booking any more holidays for a while…!

#MySundayPhoto

OneDad3Girls

1. emilyandindiana
    January 17, 2016 at 8:50 am

Gorgeous photo, very jealous of you getting some sun! Adore that little hat xx
    emilyandindiana recently posted…My Sunday Photo | Little Chef {17.1.2016}My Profile

January 18, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Thanks Emily! It was lovely to get some sun – already seems so long ago though! xx

2. The Breastest News
    January 17, 2016 at 9:07 am

Aww look at that little grumpy face, so cute 🙂 All the rules go out of the window on holiday, my two can be like that and can get very grumpy. Sometimes it’s the heat or with the youngest teething.

So jealous you got to enjoy some winter sun. I need to pack my family up and do the same, the cold weather is murder! We’ve got a few trips coming up so it’ll keep us going hopefully.
    The Breastest News recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 17.01.16My Profile

3. A Moment with Franca
    January 17, 2016 at 10:13 am

Oh no she was really serious lol but she looks adorable anyway!! I hope you had a great time on your holidays!!! Now you are back to the snow!! 😉 xx
    #MySundayPhoto
    A Moment with Franca recently posted…My Sunday Photo – The Ordinary Moments!My Profile

January 18, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Yep, back to Britain with a bang! We were so lucky to get away though and it was lovely while it lasted! At least Taylor’s happier! 🙂

4. Photalife
    January 17, 2016 at 11:05 am

Oh dear it looks like she’s having a little sulk, hope it was a good break

5. Coombe Mill - Fiona Cambouropoulos
    January 17, 2016 at 11:46 am

What a lovely time of year to escape to the sun!

6. chantelle hazelden
    January 17, 2016 at 1:48 pm

aaa she doesn’t look best pleased bless her.
    chantelle hazelden recently posted…My Sunday Photo 2016 #3My Profile

7. Louise
    January 17, 2016 at 10:26 pm

She doesn’t look very happy does she… Holidays are hard with little ones though. Our last family holiday was to Devon a couple of years ago and our 3 boys all had a tantrum or meltdown over something or other – you just can’t seem to please them can you x
    Louise recently posted…#MySundayPhotoMy Profile