#MySundayPhoto – play time

I love the age that Taylor’s at now as she’s so playful and loves understanding how things work. She’s still not really into toys but absolutely loves painting and anything visual.

Last week I went out and bought a load of paints, felt tips, paper, jigsaws and craft items. I only spent ยฃ5 but they’ve kept her occupied all week! It’s been lovely weather so we’ve been able to get outside in the garden which is good for me since I do struggle with messy play indoors!

I love this photo of her getting all creative – most of the ink ended up on her face rather than the paper, but hey, whatever keeps them busy right?

IMG_1804

OneDad3Girls

1. Photalife
    April 24, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Sweet photo, my girls still get in a mess when being arty

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – WorthingMy Profile

2. Bear and Cardigan
    April 24, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I just love this photo! She is adorable, I love her face so full of concentration and expertly painted ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful. #MySundayPhoto
    Bear and Cardigan recently posted…#MySundayPhoto Number 17My Profile

3. Kim Carberry
    April 24, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Aww! How adorable! That looks like so much fun!
    Kim Carberry recently posted…A little help with her homework. #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

4. emma
    April 24, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Ah, she looks like she’s really into it. I love seeing them covered in mess!
    emma recently posted…Laughter #mysundayphotoMy Profile

5. A Little Lyrical
    April 24, 2016 at 8:46 pm

In this fab weather we love getting out the jumbo chalks and writing all over the garden, such a fab shot, lots of fun!

6. Ami from My Mummy Spam
    April 24, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Bless her! She looks like she is loving life right there ๐Ÿ™‚
    #mysundayphoto

7. Hannah G, The 'Ordinary' Mum
    April 24, 2016 at 11:42 pm

Beautiful, she looks like she’s really enjoying herself- I prefer messy play outside too ๐Ÿ˜Š #MySundayPhoto x

8. Coombe Mill - Fiona Cambouropoulos
    April 25, 2016 at 12:48 am

No need for expensive face painting at least! #MySundayPhoto
    Coombe Mill – Fiona Cambouropoulos recently posted…Padstow Tide Times for 24th April 2016My Profile

9. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    April 27, 2016 at 1:52 pm

This made me remember my son on this age! He wont only poaint himself but eat the paint too! Just how they learn I think. Lovely capture =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…Clocks & BraceletsMy Profile