#MySundayPhoto – the one that didn’t make the post

#MySundayPhoto

Here’s one from our sailing weekend away last week when we visited Plymbridge Woods in Plymouth. As you can see, we were trying to get a good photo of me with Taylor, but Taylor had other ideas! It can be a hard job being a blogger sometimes when your subject’s a right diva…

#MySundayPhoto

Photalife

1. Notmyyearoff
    May 15, 2016 at 7:52 am

He he that’s s beautiful photo. Sometimes I think the outtakes are the best aren’t they?
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…The fabulous weatherMy Profile

2. Photalife
    May 15, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Sweet photo, my girls are never standing still

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Swimming TimeMy Profile

3. Debbie
    May 15, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Hi Natalie, a classic family fail photo! One to treasure for sure.

xx
    Debbie recently posted…Butterflies Getting Jiggy With ItMy Profile

4. Ali
    May 17, 2016 at 8:37 am

So many of my photos are like this! Especially now I have three children it is almost impossible to get a good shot of them all looking the right way! It’s a great natural shot though and you look very happy!

May 19, 2016 at 11:32 am

Haha – I find it so difficult to get a good shot of just the one, I can’t imagine trying to capture three! makes for fun photos though I imagine! x

5. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    May 18, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Haha but shes still cute! I love the lights of your photo! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…Wicked Wednesdays – 18 May 2016My Profile

May 19, 2016 at 11:29 am

Thanks so much! 🙂

6. Mary-the boondocks blog
    May 20, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Aww she is such a cutie. It’s all good, you are showing us a real photo and we are real people behind the glossy blogs. I have to say it’s been a while since I’ve visited your blog and it looks fantastic!!
    Mary-the boondocks blog recently posted…Sweet Inspiration Link Party #7My Profile

May 22, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Ah thanks so much Mary, that’s great to hear!

7. Sara | mumturnedmom
    May 21, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Ha! I often think the outtakes are the best, they are the ones that really remind you of the day 🙂

May 22, 2016 at 9:40 pm

So true sara! I really should include more of them on the blog 🙂