#MySundayPhoto – grandparents are grand

my sunday photo

This week we spent a lovely few days with my parents who came to stay with us. The weather was beautiful so we were able to spend the time enjoying the garden.

We’ve been meaning to plant some flowers in our sparse garden for the last couple of summers and just never got around to it – plus I’m pretty clueless when it comes to gardening! So armed with the green fingers of Nanna and Grandad we went to the local garden centre and spent the days digging borders and planting my new colourful bedding plants.

On the Thursday Taylor was at nursery so we even managed to sneak in a cheeky child-free brunch at a local farm shop, which was bliss!

I love these photos of my mum with Taylor which just captures how much fun she has with her Nanna.

my sunday photomy sunday photo

Photalife

1. Photalife
    June 12, 2016 at 11:54 am

These are beautiful moments to treasure

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Sleeping BeautyMy Profile

2. Kim Carberry
    June 12, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Aww! Lovely photos! So lovely to capture those special moments x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Just relaxing. #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

3. Coombe Mill
    June 12, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Aww, what happy faces, and such a magical time to capture, Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Family Holidays in the SunMy Profile

4. Coral
    June 12, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Ah lovely photos! We too have a super fun Nanny & this has reminded me that I definayely need to take more photos of her & Archie together!x
    Coral recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Holiday Dreamin’ My Profile

June 13, 2016 at 5:50 pm

This is one of the few I have – I have way too many of Taylor on her own and really need to get other family members in the photos! x

5. Lucy Dorrington
    June 13, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Lovely to see two people getting so much joy out of a simple moment!
    Lucy Dorrington recently posted…My Sunday Photo: A Quick and Affordable Garden MakeoverMy Profile

6. BloggerMummyLauren
    June 14, 2016 at 9:52 am

Great photos, it’s so lovely to spend time with family, and wonderful you got nice weather for it!
    BloggerMummyLauren recently posted…My Sunday Photo 12/06/16My Profile

7. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    June 14, 2016 at 11:55 am

Awww lovely photos. Bright and the smiles even brighter =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…Mini Beast In The WoodsMy Profile

8. Californian Mum in London
    June 19, 2016 at 12:12 am

Aww, lovely. Your mum and daughter look so happy!