#MySundayPhoto – cousins

my sunday photo

This week we’ve had my sister’s family staying with us who are visiting from Dubai. I miss them all so much so it was ace to be able to spend some quality time with them all once again as I haven’t seen them since Christmas.

Taylor also gets to play with and learn from her big cousin who’s now four. For the most part they get along just fine, but with Taylor being a tad feisty, and her cousin preferring to play nicely on his own, they do have their moments!

I love this pic of the two of them which I took one morning this week after Taylor had just tried to snatch a toy that her cousin was playing with. I love how it captures the mood of the moment perfectly.

Honestly, they do love each other really!

my sunday photo

Photalife

1. Mary Smith
    July 18, 2016 at 5:16 am

Wow don’t they look alike? What a great pic. I love seeing cousins relationships, so unique and special…the best of friends and then complaining about them all in a few moments. Its great they have friends for life!
    It must be exciting to live in Dubai but I am sure they are missed tremendously x
    Mary Smith recently posted…The Ordinary Moments 2016 #27 – Megan Graduates Pre School and Nathan UniversityMy Profile

July 20, 2016 at 11:12 am

Do you think so? I can never tell! Cousins are the best – I never had any of similar age growing up but would’ve loved one! X

2. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    July 18, 2016 at 11:05 am

Love their expressions. Kids being kids. They really do fight and make up and fight again which makes things interesting =)

This is a lovely capture! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…Goodbye Biff & ChipMy Profile

July 20, 2016 at 11:07 am

Interesting is definitely one word for it! There’s certainly never a dull moment 🙂 x

3. Photalife
    July 18, 2016 at 6:49 pm

That’s such a sweet photo. My girls never get to see their cousins but when they do they love it

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – SkaterMy Profile

4. Elaine Livingstone
    July 18, 2016 at 10:37 pm

love the looks on their faces. both trying to ignore each other. It can be difficult when they are both use to not having to share. Must be nice to get chance to see them again. #MySundayPhoto
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…My Sunday Photo week 3My Profile

July 20, 2016 at 11:02 am

I do think siblings definitely share better! Ha x

5. Ami
    July 18, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Perfect timing, the eyes say it all! x

6. Mummy and Monkeys
    July 24, 2016 at 8:07 am

Haha yes it definitely captured the moment. They look similar too! #mysundayphoto