#MySundayPhoto – at the beach

my-sunday-photo

Last week we sailed to Salcombe from Plymouth to take advantage of the lovely sunshine we had (where did it go?!) It’s the second time we’ve visited Salcombe this year, but last time the weather was pretty murky and we couldn’t really make the most of the beautiful beaches.

So this time we were determined to get as much sunshine as possible since it would be our final holiday this year before the boat comes out of the water for the winter.

I bought loads of beach games and toys to try and keep Taylor occupied. They worked for ten minutes before she started to venture off in search of some other toys she could steal from the other kids…why do they always want what’s not theirs?! In this photo she’s enjoying throwing sand into the sea with her spade on the first day…

my-sunday-photo

Photalife

1. Alan Herbert
    August 21, 2016 at 9:42 am

You cant beat the sea side!

Great photo. Looks like Taylor is having great fun throwing sand into the sea. Who needs beach toys anyway lol

#mysundayphoto
    Alan Herbert recently posted…My Sunday Photo 4My Profile

2. Photalife
    August 21, 2016 at 12:31 pm

So sweet, It looks a wonderful place for a splash and paddle

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Canary WharfMy Profile

3. Coombe Mill
    August 21, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Looks like a great place to have some fun, and great weather too, Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Butterflies Adorning the Lilac BushesMy Profile

4. Laura Taylor
    August 21, 2016 at 4:34 pm

What a beautiful photo. She definitely looks like she is enjoying herself.

5. Cal at Family Makes
    August 21, 2016 at 7:31 pm

This is such a cute photo. What a lovely memory! #MySundayPhoto

6. EssexKate
    August 21, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Oh I haven’t paddled in the sea for such a long time. This pictures makes me want to take my children to the beach
    EssexKate recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Flowers and Sunny DaysMy Profile

7. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    August 23, 2016 at 12:37 am