#MySundayPhoto – At the fairground

Over the bank holiday weekend we had my parents come and stay with us. Taylor adores her Nanna and Grandad and was such a little poppet all weekend.

On the Sunday we took her to a Family Fun day at a local farm. They had a petting zoo, fairground rides and a bouncing castle. She ran straight over to the spinning tea cups which I went on with her. They made me feel soooo sick – I don’t remember getting that dizzy as a kid! So my mum did the honours on the next ride – the flying rockets – and I was able to get a few snaps of the two of them on my phone.

Monday was a beautiful day so we had a barbecue and spent all day in the garden.

Sometimes you’ll never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.mysundayphoto

Photalife

1. Anne
    September 4, 2016 at 10:29 am

What a lovely memory captured. It reminds me of a photo I have my mum and son on a ride some 23 or so years ago. Very precious.
    Anne recently posted…My Sunday Photo 4th September 2016My Profile

2. Laura
    September 4, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Awh they both look like they are having a ball.

3. Kim Carberry
    September 4, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Aww! That is so sweet! Such a lovely moment to capture x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Water Balloons. #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

4. Photalife
    September 4, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Great photo, I love the colours. The fair is currently in our town too

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – HarbourMy Profile

5. Lucy Dorrington
    September 5, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Lovely photo and beautiful sentiment too, I’d never thought of it like that before. #MySundayPhoto

6. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    September 7, 2016 at 2:13 pm