#MySundayPhoto – time spent with Nanna

Happy Sunday y’all! Yesterday was my birthday so by the time this goes live hopefully I’ll have spent the weekend enjoying some time with my lovely family (I’m writing this on Friday night…#rocknroll) I’m super excited about Saturday night as the hubby and I are even going out (like out out) for a romantic meal and a few cocktails in Brum. My parents are coming down and we also have a birthday lunch planned – so it will be nice to be the centre of  attention and forget the fact that I’m now 32…Seriously, when did that actually happen??

This week my featured photo is one from last week (can you believe it was hot then?). My mum came to visit us from Notts for the day and I took this photo of her picking tomatoes with Taylor from my vegetable patch in the garden. I love precious moments like these which I don’t think I would ever capture if it wasn’t for the blog…

What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. ~Rudy Giuliani

img_4022

Photalife

1. Alana -Burnished Chaos
    September 25, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Such a beautiful moment captured forever x
    #MySundayPhoto
    Alana -Burnished Chaos recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 25th September 2016My Profile

2. Lisa@intotheglade
    September 25, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Ahhh! A lovely picture, these are such precious moments to capture. Happy Birthday xx #MySundayPhoto

3. Coombe Mill
    September 25, 2016 at 8:28 pm

What a lovely young looking Nanna, they clearly have a lovely bond
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Little Robin Redbreast Watching over SallyMy Profile

4. Laura Taylor
    September 26, 2016 at 11:23 am

What a lovely moment to capture.Its nice to have these kind of photos to look back on for when their bigger. Those tomatoes look delicious.
    Laura Taylor recently posted…#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

5. Photalife
    September 26, 2016 at 3:20 pm

What a sweet and natural moment to capture.

Photalife recently posted…Misty MorningMy Profile

6. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    September 28, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Awww this make me ache for my parents to be with my son. Happy birthday and what a lovely photo =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…HHWWMy Profile