#MySundayPhoto – London Town

London-red-bus

I’m posting this one from our hotel room in London this weekend. I’ve brought the hubby away for his birthday and we’ve had such a fab time soaking up the capital in this sunshine.

My parents have had Taylor for the weekend and we’ve missed her loads, but it has been sooo lovely just to forget our parenting responsibilities for a few days, be able to have leisurely meals out and browse the shops without a toddler in tow! We’re off to see the Lion King today and then homebound to see our little munchkin.

I’ve been too busy having fun to take many photos, but I snapped these on my phone yesterday. Look at those blue skies!

London-red-bus

Photalife

1. Reply
    Bear and Cardigan
    April 9, 2017 at 10:25 am

We love London, especially when the sun shines! #MySundayPhoto
    Bear and Cardigan recently posted…Toddlers Easter Wish List with The WorksMy Profile

2. Reply
    Tracey @ mummyshire
    April 9, 2017 at 10:26 am

What a set of fabulous photos, and I just love the blue skies against the Red buses.
    hope you had a lovely birthday weekend

#Sundayphoto

3. Reply
    Molly
    April 9, 2017 at 11:49 am

London is the spring sunshine is perfect

Mollyx

4. Reply
    Darren Coleshill
    April 9, 2017 at 12:13 pm

It looks like a glorious day to visit London, I never get bored of visiting

Darren Coleshill recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Favourite BuildingMy Profile

5. Reply
    Kim Carberry
    April 9, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Oh wow! It looks like you have had a lovely time. What beautiful blue skies x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Her Easter bonnet. #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

6. Reply
    Fiona Cambouropoulos
    April 9, 2017 at 3:26 pm

A lovely look at London, great photos of iconic spots. I do love the busses
    Fiona Cambouropoulos recently posted…From Moor to Shore and back to the FarmMy Profile

7. Reply
    Jade @ Captured By Jade
    April 9, 2017 at 9:08 pm

London in the sunshine – just beautiful!
    Jade @ Captured By Jade recently posted…Individual Photo | 070My Profile

8. Reply
    Archer
    April 11, 2017 at 9:16 am

London is stunning and love how your photos captured it. Hopefully I can visit the city soon.

9. Reply
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love)
    April 14, 2017 at 12:40 pm

What a beautiful day you had to explore London. Love the sunlight sparkling off the Thames and the way the red buses pop out against the buildings 🙂
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…Friday Focus 14/04/17 – Catching up with familyMy Profile