An award-winning UK lifestyle and parenting blog
Mum in Brum is an award-winning UK lifestyle and parenting blog with a growing audience. Alongside recording my journey as a first-time mum with a feisty toddler, I also blog about our lives as a modern family, my freelance career and interiors. I started the blog as a creative outlet when going on maternity leave in December 2014 and now have a readership of savvy, highly engaged parents.
Email me: email@example.com
Achievements so far
- Since its launch in December 2014, Mum in Brum has climbed to the top 500 in the Tots 100 index of parenting blogs (approximately 10k blogs ranked), top 500 in Hibs 100 UK lifestyle blogs and the top 250 in the Parenting Blogger Leader board
- Mum in Brum was the winner of the Brilliance in Blogging 2016 Awards (#BiBs2016) for the family category following over 50,000 votes cast across 12 categories, and selected by industry judges.
- Followed by more than 11,000 people across social media (as of November 2016)
- Domain Authority of 32 and Page Authority of 36 (as of November 2016)
- 16,000 monthly page views (as of December 2016)
How we can work together…
I’m always happy to hear from brands and PRs about relevant collaborations and offer the following collaborative opportunities:
- Sponsored posts
- Guest posts
- Product/service reviews
- Competitions/reader offers
- Social media promotion
- Sidebar advertising
All posts on Mum in Brum are custom-written with high quality photography and are promoted to the 10,000+ followers across social media.
“This really is one of the best reviews we have received in a long time…We’re so pleased with the quality of the content, the images and writing are really strong. We have now shared this across our social networks. Thanks again, it’s been a pleasure working with you!” – Muddy Puddles
“I love it, thank you. You really have a way with words. It is exactly what we were looking for 🙂 I also think your readers will be engaged too. Fantastic article!” – Feet First, Birmingham
“I am so happy with this! You have been wonderful to work with & a great help in sharing the stats as well”. – Yorkshire Linen
“Thanks so much for this post, it’s great! You’re a total dream to work with.” Radley London
To find out more about our family, please visit the About Me page.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss how we can work together.
Or contact me via Twitter.
Some of the Brands I’ve worked with…